In case you missed it, here is what has been happening in my world last week!
Hope you find it useful for your marketing and sales journey…
Marketing Ideas Vlog
This is my free vlog on all things marketing & sales. This week I posted:
Marketing Ideas — Episode 90: How to capture great testimonials
In this episode you’ll hear my thoughts on:
· What the two elements all testimonials need are;
· Why those elements are needed; and
· What results are possible when you include them.
Watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siHt6V7dCIU
Marketing Ideas — Episode 91: Who should you learn marketing from
In this episode you’ll hear my thoughts on:
· What the three skillsets related to teaching are;
· Why only one of them really matters; and
· How to pick a teacher for marketing.
Watch it here: https://youtu.be/jjEbwa6q0NI
Please Subscribe to the YouTube channel!
The Best Of…
I have complied a list of case studies and training videos I have created over the last year on content creation and launches Not only are they complied they are placed in a sequential order that build on top of each other. Get access to them for FREE here: http://orrenprunckun.com/the-best-of-members/
I also have a few more episodes I am thinking of riffing on next:
· Why your prospect and customer list need to be different;
· Why credentials are content are different in self-promotion;
· How to create sales bullets;
· How to explain highly technical products;
· Who is your best prospect;
· What the best way to explain the value of something is;
· How to use technology to solve advertising problems;
· Am I incongruent with what I preach?; and
· Why you shouldn’t sell right away.
But is there anything you’d like me to specifically talk on?
Reply to this and let me know.
Create More Customer Podcast
This is my free podcast of the audio only part of the Vlog above. The following have now been distributed:
· Episode 90: How to capture great testimonials; and
· Episode 91: Who should you learn marketing from.
And you can listen to then on any of your favourite podcast players:
· Spotify (https://open.spotify.com/show/1bnbEhUADrbOEVpqEe0PCx);
· Breaker (https://www.breaker.audio/create-more-customers);
· Radio Public (https://radiopublic.com/create-more-customers-6N3A1D);
· Apple Podcasts (https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/create-more-customers/id1488702567);
· Stitcher (https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/create-more-customers?refid=stpr); and
· Castbox (https://castbox.fm/channel/id2473207?country=us).
I have planned out the 100th episode of my vlog/podcast. Coincidently it will be release on New Year’s Eve (I didn’t plan it like that when I started, but posting on Tuesdays and Fridays makes it so!) What should I do with the vlog/podcast after that? Continue? Stop? Interview people? Tell more of my back story? Explain my journey and progress as it is happening? Stay with case studies and tips? Etc?
This is my free blog on all things marketing & sales. This week I discussed and posted:
· The Most Important Building Blocks Of A Sales Script — read it here: http://orrenprunckun.com/the-most-important-building-blocks-of-a-sales-script/; and
· The Elements The Make Up The Most Common Sales Script Types — read it here: http://orrenprunckun.com/5338-2/
This is my free, Facebook group setup to all you to discuss marketing and sales with fellow entrepreneurs and small business owners. Start or Join the conversation here https://www.facebook.com/groups/900926109968259 on topics like this weeks:
· TikToks vast organic reach; and
· Pinterest launches selling feature.
Cheap & Trial Offers
Sales Script Starter
You are on this list because you are an entrepreneur or a small business owner…And you likely don’t have a ton of time — you can now get all your sales scripts written in under 15 minutes without hiring a copywriter, learning copy or having to write it yourself! If you’re looking to get all your product sales scripts written or new sales scripts created every time you have a new content or ads to promote, then you need this new software I created. You can get a FREE 3-day trial to it here, so you try it risk free before deciding to jump in fully: http://orrenprunckun.com/5286-2/
The Dead Sea Scrolls Of Marketing & Sales
I have packaged 17 foundational, classical marketing and sales texts on a convenient, slim, credit-card sized USB, called “Dead Sea Scrolls Of Marketing & Sales.” If you were to purchase all of these on Amazon Kindle individually it would cost you at least $73.19 (some you cannot even buy there) plus you get the 128MB credit card sized USB for FREE. You can get one for $5 here (Australia only.) I found them useful in my journey and I am sure you will also. The only catch is, I got 10 of these USBs printed from China as a test, so once they are gone, they are gone.
Have a great week,