ICYMI: Week Ending 5 January 2020 Marketing & Sales Roundup!
Hello and in case you missed it, here is what has been happening in my world last week!
Hope you find it useful for your marketing and sales journey…
Marketing Ideas Vlog
This is my free vlog on all things marketing & sales. This week I posted:
Marketing Ideas — Episode 100: Marketing & sales predictions for 2020 & beyond
In this episode you’ll hear my thoughts on:
- Why you need to think about the future;
- What will remain relevant next year;
- How to predict the future;
- What the history of marketing & sales is;
- Where attention is and is going;
- What medium and messaging will work; and
- What you 2020 plan should look like.
Watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN2mSipbngo
Marketing Ideas — Episode 101: How to use technology to solve advertising problems
In this episode you’ll hear my thoughts on:
- How to use technology to solve advertising problems;
- What an example of this technology is; and
- How to utilise unused attention.
Watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq7vAdUjEWY
Please Subscribe to the YouTube channel!
I also have a few more episodes I am thinking of riffing on next:
- How to create effective brand road signage;
- When logos (etc) matter;
- Why WIIFM is important;
- Examples of great upselling;
- Why Checkout Mazes are good for vendors;
- The real purpose of chatbots;
- Communication wins even if the message means waiting;
- Do sales scripts need to have all elements in them;
- How to rebrand;
- The fine line between annoying small talk and being helpful;
- When to use direct response & and when to use branding;
- Why knowing, liking and trusting and awareness need to be combined;
- Why salespeople are the best thing for retail;
- Why your opinion doesn’t matter;
- How to recognize objections and address them;
- The temptation of engaging content;
- Am I incongruent with what I preach?;
- Cold outreach that doesn’t;
- What the best way to explain the value of something is;
- The common things prospects despise about salespeople;
- How to get referrals; and
- Who are the best salespeople?
But is there anything you’d like me to specifically talk on? Reply to this and let me know.
This is my free 1-minute-or-less vlog on all things marketing & sales. This week I discussed and posted:
- Episode 12: What I learnt from TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@orrenhimself/video/6775686403083750661
- Episode 13: Who should you #learn from?: https://www.tiktok.com/@orrenhimself/video/6776081389356846341
- Episode 14: Marketing & sales predictions for 2020 and beyond: https://www.tiktok.com/@orrenhimself/video/6776410276607642885
- Episode 15: Marketers ruin everything: https://www.tiktok.com/@orrenhimself/video/6776454116823567621
- Episode 16: How to solve advertising problems: https://www.tiktok.com/@orrenhimself/video/6777520233331592453
- Episode 17: How to cold pitch someone: https://www.tiktok.com/@orrenhimself/video/6777954729503886597
- Episode 18: How to follow up after cold contact: https://www.tiktok.com/@orrenhimself/video/6778258492932312325
Create More Customers Podcast
This is my free podcast of the audio only part of the Vlog above. The following have now been distributed:
- Episode 100: How to use technology to solve advertising problems; and
- Episode 101: How to use technology to solve advertising problems.
And you can listen to them on any of your favourite podcast players:
- Spotify (https://open.spotify.com/show/1bnbEhUADrbOEVpqEe0PCx);
- Breaker (https://www.breaker.audio/create-more-customers);
- Google Podcasts (https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy9hMmZlMDA0L3BvZGNhc3QvcnNz);
- Radio Public (https://radiopublic.com/create-more-customers-6N3A1D);
- Apple Podcasts (https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/create-more-customers/id1488702567);
- Stitcher (https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/create-more-customers); and
- Castbox (https://castbox.fm/channel/id2473207).
Please Subscribe to your favourite player!
This is my free blog on all things marketing & sales. This week I discussed and posted:
- Marketers Ruin Everything — Red it here: https://medium.com/@orren/marketers-ruin-everything-221722a0401f
- How To Cold Pitch Someone — Read it here:https://medium.com/@orren/how-to-cold-pitch-somone-fe91a83d7f67
This is my free, Facebook group setup to all you to discuss marketing and sales with fellow entrepreneurs and small business owners. Start or Join the conversation here https://www.facebook.com/groups/900926109968259.
Cheap & Trial Offers
Sales Script Starter
You are on this list because you are an entrepreneur or a small business owner…And you likely don’t have a ton of time — you can now get all your sales scripts written in under 15 minutes without hiring a copywriter, learning copy or having to write it yourself! If you’re looking to get all your product sales scripts written or new sales scripts created every time you have a new content or ads to promote, then you need this new software I created. You can get a FREE 3-day trial to it here, so you try it risk free before deciding to jump in fully: http://orrenprunckun.com/5286-2/
The Dead Sea Scrolls Of Marketing & Sales
I have packaged 17 foundational, classical marketing and sales texts on a convenient, slim, credit-card sized USB, called “Dead Sea Scrolls Of Marketing & Sales.” If you were to purchase all of these on Amazon Kindle individually it would cost you at least $73.19 (some you cannot even buy there) plus you get the 128MB credit card sized USB for FREE. You can get one for $5 here (Australia only.) I found them useful in my journey and I am sure you will also. The only catch is, I got 10 of these USBs printed from China as a test, so once they are gone, they are gone.
Have a great week,